- JOB TITLE: MEDIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- CONTRACT TYPE: FULL TIME
- QUALIFICATIONS: Vectorworks, SketchUp, macOS, MS Office, 4 Years Experience, EU Work Permit
- ABOUT THE JOB:
TANK creates award winning designs and has an extensive portfolio that includes: hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, health & beauty, retail, franchise concepts, offices, homes & private residences. We have an innovative yet practical team environment, where individuals’ ideas and initiative are rewarded.
We are looking for a enthusiastic and passionate "Interior Designer" to join our team. You will work closely with the creative directors and will oversee 1 or 2 junior designers on a variety of projects. Your input will range from concept development, through the full design process to overseeing the design implementation.
We are looking for a passionate "Interior Designer" with an immaculate sense of aesthetics but who is always willing and ready to push the boundaries of interior design.
• Interior design graduate with passion and at least 4 years relevant work experience
• Good knowledge interior design trend and extreme eye for detail
• Excellent communications skills
• Highly skilled in Vector works and SketchUp on a Mac
• Highly organised – can multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
• Speak & write fluent Dutch & English, other European languages a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint/Notes
• Can do attitude
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is preferred
• Articulate, assertive, self-motivated enthusiastic individual
• European working permit
- ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TANK is an architectural agency driven by innovation and sustainability. We work on a wide variety of extraordinary projects. From our studios, located in the centre of Amsterdam, we work with a team of 17 driven architects and interior designers.
We continuously research developments in the fields of sustainability, IT and construction and strive for innovation in our design process and in the fields of architecture and urban restructuring. Our mission is to create and realized tailored made projects, that standout from the crowd.
For application, please send your CV & Portfolio to: